Bike Insure Spring 2021 Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is restricted to Australian residents over 18 years. Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Trader or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are not eligible for entry.
- The competition commences at 12:00am on 17 September 2021 AEST and closes at 11:59pm on 17 October 2021 AEST.
Method of Entry
- Entry to the draw for this competition takes place automatically after an eligible Australian resident takes out a quote on www.bikeinsure.com.au during the Competition Period (“entrants”).
- For the purposes of this competition “takes out a quote” means:
- the person must click on the “get a quote” button on the Bike Insure website;
- enter the Bike Details at step 1 and click on the “calculate quote” button
- proceed past step 2 (Personal Details screen) in the quote process, including entering their accurate contact details and click on the “continue to payment” button and
- wait for the 3rd screen, “payment details”, to load before exiting.
- Entrants are not required to purchase a policy.
- Each entrant is only eligible to be entered in the competition once regardless of the number of different quotes they take out during the Competition Period or the number of items they wish to cover under any policy/policies offered by Bike Insure.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at our discretion. Failure by us to enforce any of these rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights
- All eligible entrants will go in the draw to win a $500 Rapha Cycling voucher.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
Date, Time & Place of Draws
- The winner of the competition will be drawn at random at 2:00pm on 18 October 2021 AEST at our office.
Notification of Winners
- The winner will be contacted by email within 48 hours of the prize draw
- The winner may be required to provide identification as reasonably requested by the Trader including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Trader’s discretion.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Trader becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Trader has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Trader, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- The Trader accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from an entrant being the winner.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, which may include but are not limited to, being interviewed, photographed and filmed.
Trader’s Name & Address
The trader is:
- Bicycle Network Inc., Level 4, 246 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria. ABN 41 026 835 903 ARBN 054 009 871
Provision for License Numbers:
- NSW, ACT. S.A. N.T. VIC. W.A. TAS. QLD. – No Permit required.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
- If the prize is not claimed by Monday 8 November 2021, 5:30pm AEST, the prize will be forfeited and there will be an unclaimed prize draw, at 2:00pm on Tuesday 9 November, 2021 (AEST) at our office subject to any directions given from the relevant State authorities
- By entering, each entrant, including the winning entrant, agrees that we may use personal information disclosed or given to the Trader, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to us.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: to disqualify any entrant; or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia applies to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.